04 Sep 2019, 11:11
11:11 Wednesday 04 September 2019 JST
- Yesterday I walked from Shinjuku to Hiroo, from the men’s group new
meeting location to our old one. Last night we met for the last
time at Takeshi’s office, and next week we will be in Shinjuku, at
a place I have not yet seen. I have booked it for all of September
and October, and trust we can get it for longer if we like it.
- I did my first workshop last month (Eye Gazing, on August 17th).
We had a great turnout so I am planning to do it again on September
- Last night Mark gave me the idea of doing workshops for a living.
It certainly fits my skillset moreso than programming!
- Marble Track 3 now features CSFERP (Caret Splitter Feeder
Extenstion Reflection Protection), put in place yesterday by
- I have not yet gotten into the groove of writing blog entries, but
recently I have put that on my daily ROBOT pages as a 10 point todo
- I have been keeping daily ROBOT pages since May, thanks to Hiro for
- I had my first session with Dean Ramsden. It was less illuminating
than I guessed/hoped it might be, but I have different sets of
questions for next time.
- Lin and I have been doing better over the past month or more,
mostly because I have been chilling tf out and being more
accomodating for communication styles and grammars.
- I got AB’s DB moved to AWS RDS. Yay! Thanks to Travis for
introducing me to Ansible. Thanks to Ansible for making things
- I created a Page on FB.
Barefoot Rob. I
resisted giving in to the borg for a long time, and still want to
keep my content on my server, but they make it so dang easy!
- I am ecstatic with the turnout from
my first Eye Gazing workshop;
14 people attended, incluing myself. I have scheduled a second
Eye Gazing workshop
for Sep 28th, and a
Remembering Past Lives
workshop for September 7th. Looking forward to both!
- I have been fascinated with the idea of channeling information
from non-local sources.
Bashar via Darryl Anka is the first
that I paid attention to, and now Abraham via
Esther Hicks. I wonder about
developing my own channeling skills.
- Jennie is still our cat. Lin recently said Jennie is 7 years old.
- I still do not have a driver’s license in Japan (nor the US, since
my old license expired). Lin wants me to get one, but I do not
really want to drive in Tokyo. Especially not have to drive her
- I showed up 25 minutes late to my online group today and no one
was there. It’s like my worst dream come true, after I had just
written a page of gratitude to the men of the group for keeping it
going while I am not in attendance.