20:29 Saturday 01 June 2019 JST
- I met Yuri Logo today to talk about making a logo for my brand. She was recommended by Rin so I was like yay! She asked lots of questions and said she had good ideas for it. I could see in her smile the excitement and I felt good about that.
- I will be working with Rin in a life coaching capacity. I look forward to an accountability partner and learning some new facilitation techniques.
- Marble Track 3 website now has a Construction section, which shows some of the snippets. Not all the snippets are there, and they are not all fully fleshed out yet, but I look forward to finishing that section, especially if I can do it via a data file which can be parsed in differen ways.
- Lin has been enjoying her new job and will soon get to have flex time hours, going from 10am to 6pm. Hopefully the trains will be a bit less packed in the mornings.
- We bought a laser printer recently. I did it out of frustration of buying tons of ink for the inkjet printer, and now I realize what a great investment it is. Now I can print pages like wheeee instead of having a gut wrenching wonder if I would get streaks in the pages.
- I used the printer to print a flyer for our Japanese workshop coming up in July.
Some people could not scan the QR code, so I made one with a normal square QR code https://b.robnugen.com/mkpjapan/workshops/2019/Japanese_Journey_of_Heart_July_square_QR_code_2019.png
- I just recently decided to plan on attending a workshop in Houston in October. (ShadowWork Facilitator Training) I have not gotten it sorted out with the organizer yet; I asked him if I have the prerequisites.
- I bought http://wanb.us/ which I might use for my Urbit star, ~wanbus.
- I created a template for something like a Five Minute Journal (which takes more than five minutes, but gives a structure to what I write). Kinda like a captain’s log, tracking some different metrics: eating, sleeping, meditation, books, exercise, kisses
- I got the idea from Hiro, who has apparently been doing it for years.
- After doing these for a few days, I thought it would be cool to be able to print customized templates for people. So if you have a template you’d like to print, send it to me and I can print it out.
- I think my knee chair has got to go cause it might be hurting my knees and hips. I wanna get a yoga ball chair (again). I will request one on Freecycling Tokyo.
- It’s now June 5th. Yesterday I did my first session with Rin, and came out with seven affirmations, organically discovered by doing a (n apparently NLP) process that could be called “What do I gain?”
- “What do I gain by not following my dreams?” (snip long chain of answers and question repetitions featuring new answer) “I know people love me.” Wait, what??
- It also makes sense though, in my experience of facilitating “What’s at Risk” hundreds of times. When I go through that series of questions, I end up with “I will be alone” (which is about the opposite of “I know people love me.”