00:55 Saturday 02 June 2018 JST
- I just got home from Apocrypha #15
09:13 Saturday 02 June 2018 JST
- Was up too late last night and did not do much good for myself (porn), but I on the productive side I read some of MJG’s new book The Rot’s War Ignifer Cycle Book 2
- co-gender circle seems to have come back to meeting after a significant dip in attendance over winter holidays
- men’s circle has had pretty solid attendance, often with 7 men. I might start tracking the numbers of attendees to see if there are any useful patterns
13:41 Saturday 02 June 2018 JST
- today I got a good start on the outer spiral for the large and medium marbles for Marble Track 3
05:12 Monday 04 June 2018 JST
Good grief I did not write much.
18:09 Monday 04 June 2018 JST
- Still have my MacBook Pro, like 4 or 5 years old now
- Lin and I have lived in our house for 2 years yay
- Jennie is good and has a cat door so she can come in and go out on her own schedule
- I have been talking to Kristen via Marco Polo recently
- I have not been talking to Richard via Marco Polo recently.
- Just met T from AB to figure out the next priorities for the site. Good meeting, and good to meet with them regularly.
- I applied to “conduct” a symphony orchestra for some event at Muza on July 1st. Will find out around 15 June if I got it.
- Still have not made any more LINE stickers beyond the first two I made for Jennie, including “Jennie says what” which is no longer for sale (Lin did not like one of the pictures) and “Jennie says yeah”
- Maybe I will make “Jennie says Tomoko” and have the name Tomoko written in various ways around Jennie posed in various ways.
- Monday noon lessons at U in Nishi-Azabu are getting better; I seem to have found a good groove with the students.
- dev on ConSwi for Godot has stalled in past couple of weeks. ugh.
- Co-gender group meets on Mondays and men’s circle meets on Tuesdays (since early 2018)
- I have been studying on Thursday nights with Mel in Chicago for a while.
- I have been teaching on Sunday nights with Sarumama near Shinjuku for a much longer while.
- Last week I had a meeting with Michael in UK to talk about ways to create a program for corporate team building.
- Been going to SOGO each Sunday, and Lin’s friend Aki has started to come as well. She has attended twice in past two weeks and seems keen to continue.
- She asked Junyu how to get more physically fit; he talked for 15 or so minutes in Japanese and I understood 80 or 90 percent.
- I could probably say 5% or 10%
- I have been using my waterproof Aquos phone for a while.. maybe 2 years
- M$ is going to buy Github, which is good for the Github peeps I guess, but likely bad for open source. I will move my junk off to something else. Maybe. Fred recently installed Gitlab on one of his servers. Maybe I can use it.
- Each Monday I have been chilling in Saizeria between Nishi-Azabu lesson and co-gender circle. Time to head to co-gender circle soon.