01 Apr 2017, 09:17
09:17 Saturday 01 April 2017 JST
- Lin and I are on our way to meet Tariq who will tell us what
questions to ask of the business owner who offered to sell Lin her
business for １０００万円
- I got a surprise phone call the other day: “Hey Rob can I talk to
Lin?” and offered the idea of selling to Lin.
- My first reaction is no way because I have no biz skizzles, no
interest, and am too busy.
- Been working on Ansible playbooks to get servers upgraded to Ubuntu
16.04. Fred helped me with some Bash script to backup historical
monthly database snapshots in year-sized bundles.
- I recently e-met Mike in Oregon who is the first person I have
written who had an answer to how to sponsor a community in MKP.
- This past Tuesday, I presented Head Heart and Soul for the second
time in Tokyo. Several of the people I invited canceled at the
last minute, but mostly thanks to Roh, we had 11 participants, 8 of whom
had not seen the event the first time. One of the men in
attendance has expressed interest in joining Tokyo men’s circle.
- It’s cold today, and rainy. Is it always this cold on April 1st or
is the weather trying to fool us? No, it’s just trying to cool us.
- I bought 3 styrofoam blocks which I intend to convert into stairs
for Jennie to climb down from the balcony without cracking the
sunroom roof. They are currently in my room, waiting to be assembled.
- Assembly is probably easy, but affixing them to the roof without
affecting the roof is the trick.
10.I knocked Noisy off my bedside table last night, and its battery
came out. I guess if I tie a string to it so it won’t hit the
floor, I can pull it back up without waking up too much, and
possibly the battery won’t bounce out.
11.Lin is super happy with her work; she is freelance-ish with what used to be an annoying full time job.
she was like “I quit” and they go “okay okay okay you can skip the
annoying bits and just do what you like!”
12.I have been learning lots with my work while doing a big project
due at the end of April..
13.plus doing my men’s group; I am leading Tokyo men’s circle, a place to get shit off our proverbial chests
14.And I just went to the dentist today
15.and had a 2 mile flat ground barefoot hike to meet my friend at The Pink Cow!